Wednesday 23 April 2008

A new marketing opportunity has come my way!

Since my last post, I have again been busy with my 2nd income site and have seen an increase in visitors and additionally, signed up a further 2 affiliates.

I have promised myself to try and learn HTML to enable me to make changes to my web site.

Out of curiosity, I viewed an article on Qassia, which had a link to another opportunity. The introduction video was quite lengthy but I was amazed at the claims made that I felt compelled to join. I am not a gullible person and believe the potential of this opportunity to be enormous and incredibly, with little or no outlay. I am in the process of setting everything up within this opportunity and will post links to it very soon.......you have to see it to believe it. It really has great potential.

No comments: