Friday 28 March 2008

Inspired by a recent article, I decided to find out.

If I can do it, Anyone Can


My name is Graham and I have recently joined the millions of people on line hoping to make not so much a fortune, but a comfortable living and hopefully retire early through my efforts, although my retirement is only a few years away anyway. I am 59 yrs old.

Is it possible to do so? I hear you ask.
Well I firmly believe it is and was inspired by articles and advice given by Stone Evans, “the home biz guy” so much so, I felt compelled to try my luck. After all, I have nothing to lose by trying and yet everything to gain.
For some years, I had been hooked on online gambling, poker to be precise. Every month I would buy in to these poker sites in the hope that I would someday come out winning. Sometimes I did, but more often than not I lost and had to re buy in to keep playing. Poker cost me my marriage. I continued to play even more, now living on my own. Then inevitably I ran out of money. I had no money to neither play poker with, nor buy cigarettes (my only vice) and realised at that point there must be another way of getting extra income but without the gamble, but how? Another factor for me was boredom! If I wasn’t playing poker what could I do with my time? That’s when I decided to research the Internet and came across Stone Evans.

Everything Stone Evans says is true, if you have the motivation, you will succeed.

With the free web site he provided (take a look 2nd-income.biz) and a small fee for the domain name and hosting at Host4Profit you could let the system run itself and wait for the rewards to come into your bank account. Personally, I prefer to tailor the free site to my preferences. You can spend as little or as much as you like doing this. Stone gives step-by-step instruction on the best methods to use for generating income and setting up your site. Some can cost you a small fee but ultimately, the biggest cost to yourself is time if you choose the route I have chosen.

There is a wealth of help on the member’s forum, which is where I would recommend everyone to go before doing anything else to his or her site. There are free e Books you can download with even more help and ideas. The best one is ‘Dotcomology’ by Stone Evans. You can download it free at my site if you wish.

For any internet business to work, you need traffic, visitors to your site. This is the big secret to success. You can have an all singing and dancing site and spend thousands developing it, but what use is it if you don’t have visitors. Stone Evans covers all this in his 30 days to success course and methods of generating the traffic you need. All this and more, Free when you get your new web site, which is also Free. You can’t lose!

I have had my new site for just over 2 weeks now and I am already seeing financial rewards.

My advice? Take the gamble out of gambling and Join the Internet revolution. The world is your oyster!!

If like me, you become inspired by Stone Evans articles, I wish you Good Luck and every success on your road to financial freedom.

I’ll keep you informed on my progress.

Graham Maddison – 2nd-income.biz -




Copyright © Graham Maddison - All Rights Reserved Worldwide

No comments: