Tuesday 8 April 2008

Finding this to be a big learning curve

Since my last post, I have noticed my site visitors have levelled off and I need to drastically increase the numbers if I am to be successful.

Having taken advice from fellow PIPS site affiliates, I have been exploring ways of increasing the traffic. These include this blog, writing articles and SEO. I have also subscribed to a couple of free traffic generators. I won't advertise these yet, as I need to see what results I get from them if any.

Time will tell.

1 comment:

Peter Lee said...

Hi Graham,

You can visit blogs with similar niche market and post comments. This facilitates your learning process and at the same time generates some traffic to your blog. If you do blog commenting daily and offer interesting ideas and feedback, watch your blog traffic grow.

Peter Lee
Work From Home Business Blog