Thursday 1 May 2008

SFI upgrade to Executive Affiliate

Part of the Stone Evans programme is a free affiliate registration with SFI and this is embedded into my site at 2nd-income.biz. To date, SFI has been my greatest success in terms of the number of referals made by me to SFI and on which I will earn a commission. However, SFI have a number of different levels on which you can earn commission on all sales made by your down line (the people you referred)
The next level up, is Executive Affiliate and you can become an EA, either by referring a qualifying number within a given period or you can buy your position by purchasing one of SFI's products yourself. This is what I did. I purchased a tailor made web site (in fact 3 sites) and hosting which you can change to suit yourself. You can see the sites here and here and also here if you would like to. Untouched by me so far.
In case your wondering, the site and hosting costs me $30 per month. This ensures I keep my EA position and guarantees my commissions at a higher level.

It seems that my on line empire is growing.

No comments: